.
.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my product review blog!

I would like to take moment and explaion what I got going here.

I've always loved free samples. Shampoo, conditioner, facial care, etc. I constantly search the web for free stuff that companies will send out for free, without having to sign up for certain "offers". I only want the samples that are really free with no catch.

Samples are a great way to test out a product before you run out and spend your hard earned money on it. I believe more companies should participate in giving away samples of their products.

I've decided to set up this blog to review all the free samples I get. Real honest reviews from a person just like you. If I like the product I'll let you know, if I hate then it will get a bad review.

Since samples take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month to get to my house I am going to first review some previous samples that I have recently received. This way I can keep the blog going.

If I post a link to a sample that I sign up to get I won't be able to review that sample until I get it an use it. So it may be weeks to see a review for something I signed up for today. Fear not, my blog will be easy to navigate and read!

When I sign up to receive a sample I will post a link for you to go get the sample as well. Excited? I am!

I used to get 1 or 2 samples in my mailbox everyday and I am working on getting to that point again so I can keep this running smoothly. It is so much fun to open your mailbox and get little samples everyday!

I will have a rating system of stars, 5 for the best 0 for the worst. When there is one available I will have links to a coupon that you can use for whatever I am reviewing.

I would like this blog to be informative. I hardly buy products without looking at reviews and seeing what someone else has said about it.

Welcome once again to my blog and I hope you check back to get your free samples and read my reviews. I would love to hear your comments.


No comments: